“Upstream Processing For Recombinant Protein Therapeutics”: Upstream Processing For Recombinant Protein Therapeutics Essay, TCD, Ireland
|University||Trinity College Dublin (TCD)|
|Subject||Upstream Processing for Recombinant Protein Therapeutics Essay|
Assignment Title: “Upstream Processing for Recombinant Protein Therapeutics”
• Please include a cover page with your name, student number and assignment title.
• Please use Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman or similar font.
• Use a font size of no smaller than 11 and no larger than 12.
• The word count is 3000 words; reports greatly over or under the word count may incur a marks
Layout of Assignment:
1. Introduction: Please include an introduction, in which you introduce how you intend to
approach the topic (approx. 200-300 words).
2. Main Body: Explore the topic as you see fit. Use information from lectures and NIBRT
practicals as well as any outside reading you may have done (approx. 2400-2600)
3. Discussion & Conclusion: Summary of the main points you have talked about (approx. 200-
4. References: If you have included information from a textbook, a research article, or a
webpage, please reference the author or website in brackets in the text. Copying and pasting
directly from another source will be noted as plagiarism. Please rewrite in your own words.