1A. Many times trade-offs are necessary to increase productivity. What are important trades-offs involving the inputs to productivity? Your initial post should include real life situations and be at least —-(300 WORDS)
1B. Read the Forbes article, “The Forces That Are Transforming How Products Are Made (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” Based on the content presented in the article, what forces and important organizational activities enable a firm to build quality into its products? Explain each of these along with their benefits. Your initial post should include examples and be at least — (300 WORDS).
2. Read the “Memorial Hospital” case study in Chapter 4 of your text. In a three- to four-page paper, respond to the guided response below.
- Discuss ways that a hospital might measure quality. Be sure to explain your reasoning.
- Explain the potential costs and failures of quality for Memorial Hospital and discuss how each can be measured.
- Discuss ideas or techniques from TQM that Janice could use to help Memorial focus on providing quality health care.
- Analyze the methods Memorial could use to assess the quality of health care it is providing.
Your paper should be in paragraph form (avoid the use of bullet points) and supported with the concepts outlined in your text and additional scholarly sources.
Submit your three- to four-page paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center and must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.