Download and read the attached case study from the eighth edition of your textbook, International Financial Management, Chapter 1 Mini Case: “Nike and Sweatshop Labor.”
Then answer the following questions (found also at the end of the case study):
- Do you think the criticism of Nike is fair, considering that the host countries are in dire need of creating jobs?
- What do you think Nikeâ€™s executives might have done differently to prevent the sensitive charges of sweatshop labor in overseas factories?
- Do firms need to consider the so-called corporate social responsibilities in making investment decisions?
- What actions has Nike taken in the last couple of years regarding ethical behaviors?
- If you were on the Board of Directors of Nike, what policies would you recommend regarding ethical behaviors?
Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length and well written. Support your answers using at least four professional sources (for the entire assignment) in addition to the textbook. Note that written assignments must have a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and reference page. Your paper should conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
****Please just look up the Nike Sweatshop case****