Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- Explain the function of input controls.
- Identify four (4) types of input control and explain the function of each.
- Provide an example of a data integrity error that could occur if each of these types of input control were not in place.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of restricting user interfaces. (User interfaces can often be restricted, limiting the userâ€™s ability to navigate to other areas of the system, or out of the system.)
- Design and build a graphical representation of a Web-based input for making a hotel reservation, using Visio or PowerPoint or an equivalent.
- Research and cite at least three (3) reputable academic sources. NO WIKIPEDIA OR LIKE SITES!
Your assignment must:
- Have in text citations, be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.