I’ve attached the article below. Make sure you do read it and that there is nothing plagiarized. Also This is due Monday at 12PM central time no later than that. I need a free turn it in report. It needs to be 12-15 slides. I am willing to pay $25 dollars only no more. I also included an attachment of the assignment checklist of things that need to be there in the presentation. Like I mentioned make sure you read the article attached called Americans shame.
Assignment 1: LASA 2â€”Critiquing an Article
In Module 4 Assignment 2, you were asked to provide your impressions of Peter Singerâ€™s article â€œAmericaâ€™s Shame.â€ Now, you will compose a researched response to this article. This assignment allows you to assess and defend the reasonableness of your personal beliefs through critical assessment of Singerâ€™s arguments and the presentation of your own, original arguments about the subject using the tools of evaluation you have learned throughout the course.
For this assignment, assume that you have been asked to present a PowerPoint presentation at your local community center about the topics of world poverty and education. You have decided to use Peter Singerâ€™s article as the starting point of your presentation. As you craft your presentation you will need to:
- Present the major claims of Singer.
- Present your own original argument offering thoughtful solutions to real-world problems.
- Back up your argument with outside research.
Here is the link to the article by Singer: “America’s Shame” from The Chronicle of Higher Education. 55(27), B6â€“B10. (EBSCO AN 37137370).
- Develop a 12â€“15-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Include two additional slidesâ€”one for the title and the other for a References page.
- Bullet points are acceptable, but use complete sentences throughout the presentation.
Be sure to include the following:
- Describe the portions of Singerâ€™s article you seek to engage/critique.
- Clearly state your own argument/thesis in response.
- Remember, the nature of the stance is not important; you can agree or disagree with any point Singer makes in the article. The important thing is for you to construct a stance that clearly engages Singerâ€™s position. Include properly cited examples from the article.
- As you advance your own thesis, be sure to include your position on how to address the problems that Singer discusses in his article. Again, you may agree or disagree with Singer; however, be sure to offer your own solutions to the issue of world poverty, as discussed by Singer.
- Support your argument with the use of original research.
- Use at least three credible, academic resources to support your positions.
- These should be sources other than Singer’s “America’s Shame” article.
- Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Use this APA Citation Helper as a guide for citing your sources.