Explain the links between individual, team and organisational performance objectives: Team Management in Health and Social Care Assignment, OBU, UK
|University||Oxford Brookes University (OBU)|
|Subject||Team Management in Health and Social Care Assignment|
- Explain the links between individual, team and organisational performance
- Explain factors that influence forward planning in a team.
- Explain how to identify areas of individual and team responsibility in achieving objectives.
- Explain how to identify and agree aims and objectives to promote a shared vision within a team.
- Evaluate how the vision and strategic direction of a team influences team practice.
- Apply techniques to monitor progress in achieving team objectives.
- Demonstrate how to provide constructive feedback when underperformance is identified.
- Explain how team members can be managed when performance does not meet agreed requirements.