Final Project Guidelines
Please use this format to submit your final work. The paper must follow all the guidelines as instructed in order to obtain full credit.
Remember that our team of tutors is available for any questions regarding your final work. You must present the final version of your work as no previous corrections will be carried out. To submit the final project, students must use the template below, with their answers written after each statement.
Please present your final paper according to these requirements:
- Arial 12 Font.
- Margin: 2,5.
- Line spacing: 1,5.
- All fields on the cover page must be completed.
- The document needs to be properly paged.
Your final project must be authentic and individual. Any work that has been plagiarized or papers written by others or with the help of others are likely to be failed. If this occurs for the second time, you will not be permitted to obtain your degree.
Be aware that you are permitted a maximum of two submissions per subject. If both projects do not meet the standards and fail, the student must pay the corresponding fee to be evaluated again.
When writing your final project please use Microsoft Office, Adobe or Apache’s Open Office Writer tools (DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF, etc.). Please consult your tutor when using a different format. Additional information about the software will be needed.
Please use the following format:
The project should not exceed more than 18 pages, excluding the cover page, bibliography and the appendix.
The final work will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Acquired knowledge (25%): the knowledge acquired throughout the course of the subject will be evaluated through the analysis of the theoretical data shown in the project presented by the student.
- Development of the Subject (25 %): the interpretation of the thesis subject by the student and its development will be evaluated in a coherent and analytical manner.
- Final result (25%): the final evaluation is based on coherent solutions applied to solve objectives set out in the paper. The presentation must be conclusive and formatting must meet established parameters.
- Additional information and bibliography (25%): additional information regarding the research and subject matter will be evaluated and taken into consideration as a bonus. This consist of: bibliography, visual graphics, charts, independent studies carried out by the student, external academic sources, articles of opinion, etc. All sources, both printed and online, must be referenced according to the APA regulations.
Cosmetik L.C. is a company dedicated to the production and sale of cosmetic products. He has been in the market for more than 20 years, he was born in a small town in Alicante (Spain), and now he sells in Spain, France, Italy and Holland.
In the last two years, the company has suffered a decrease in sales in the Spanish market, specifically, the previous year did not reach the targets set. This fact has triggered all the alarms in the Executive Management Board, and they have been put in place to prepare an action plan with urgent measures.
As part of this action plan, a new Sales Manager was hired, and the first step he adopted was to form a new team of salesmen, some veterans of the company and other new hires.
As a Recruiter, you have been awarded the project to hire a commercial that must operate in Spanish and French territory. The mission of this is; carry out the promotion, sale and distribution of products or services of the company, according to the guidelines of the Commercial Management, maintaining and increasing the client portfolio.
Since it is a fictitious case, you can add information that you consider necessary to be able to solve it, as long as it is coherent with the situation and with what we ask in the statement. To carry out the selection process, you must follow the following steps
- Analysis Phase: develops the process analysis phase following the steps indicated in Module 2;
- Evaluate the selection needs of Cosmetik L.C.
- Analysis, job description and data collection.
- Formulate 3 Curriculum Vitae
- Application Phase:
- Recruitment of candidates.
- Shortlisting CVs.
- Setting up the interview: explain how you would make these calls to the two candidates.
- Application of tests.
- Plan a job interview:
- Define the objectives of the interview.
- Plan the physical space.
- Plan the content of the interview according to the profile created (design a summary script of the points to be treated).
- Evaluation and integration phase: you must decide which candidate is the best candidate for the position.
- Integration of new employees process: Design a welcome plan