Describe the following in your essay:
- your area of interest (e.g. advanced clinical practice, administration, education, etc.)
- potential clinical problem that you plan to focus on as your identified topic in the Doctor of Nursing Practice program.
- why you are interested in this clinical problem,
- why it is relevant for the current society,
- why it potentially warrants evidenced-based practice change,
- how it is relevant to the role of the DNP-prepared nurse and the implementation of evidence-based practice.
*The essay should be around 500 words. A phone or skype interview may be requested. The topic/ problem you address in the essay is subject to faculty review and approval once enrolled in the DNP program.