Demonstrate An Understanding Of And Apply Key Concepts And Principles In Network Application And Mobile Security: Cybersecurity Course Work, UCC, Ireland
|University||University College Cork (UCC)|
- Demonstrate an understanding of and apply key concepts and principles in network application and mobile security.
- Identify security threats to, and weaknesses of, network solutions and deployments-both external and internal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of the internet, cryptography, and authentication.
- Analyze the capabilities of network protection, threat remediation solutions, and managing incidents.
- Define and enforce risk assessment, compliance, auditing, and policy updates.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts of penetration testing and ethical hacking.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of digital forensics and open-source intelligence.