Open the worksheet that you worked on last week. To complete the second table, select three reasons for creating an artifact from the resources provided, or provide your own reasons.
- In the first column, state the reason for creating an artifact.
- In the second column, provide an example of an artifact that could have been created for the reason presented.
- In the third column, state whether the artifact was created by an individual or a group, and provide the name(s) of the creator(s).
- Select one of the artifacts listed and answer one of the questions following the worksheet:
- Do you believe the creator was successful in achieving their purpose? OR
- How do you think the artifact and the culture in which it was created could have influenced each other?
Once the worksheet is complete, save the file a final time. Submit your completed worksheet for grading.