After reading chapter 2 from your textbook, select one argument article from the chapter, and answer the following questions with one sentence or more answers. This will help you practice evaluating the arguments from the article, essentially doing on a smaller scale what you will be doing for your topics in essay 1.
1. What is the article’s thesis?
2. What is the article’s most persuasive evidence?
3. How does the author build credibility?
4. How could the argument be improved?
5. Were you convinced why or why not?