A2339C Describe The Anatomy Of The Organs/Structures: Anatomy And Physiology Assignment, RP, Singapore
|University||Republic Polytechnic (RP)|
|Subject||A2339C Anatomy and Physiology Assignment|
You may follow the format below for your assignment.
1. Flow of assignment
• Identify the 2 organs/structures.
• Describe the anatomy of the organs/structures.
• Describe the physiology of the organs/structures.
• Identify the basic types of tissues that may have been affected by ingesting the corrosive chemicals.
• Explain how damages to these tissues compromise the function of the
• Explain the potential consequences of the damage that led to the symptoms presented by the patient.
• Identify the possible route of drug administration based on the symptoms
presented by the patient.
• Describe the anatomy of the organ system involved in the route of drug
• Relate how the anatomy and physiology of organs within the organ system
facilitate the drug delivery based on the symptoms presented by the patient.
• Critique on the advantages and limitations of the organ system in drug delivery.
The format of the list of references shall match the style of citing the references. For example, as a numbered sequence or arranged by alphabetical order of the first author’s last name.
Other than that, there are many styles of presenting the reference. The students may follow any of the styles adopted in books (in the bibliography section) or the journal papers (in the References section).
The requirement is that the information given must be sufficient for accessing the reference material, and this usually needs the last names, the year of publication, title of the article/book, and the volume numbers and page numbers. For online references, the URL must be given with the date accessed.